Friends: It is a pleasure to get in touch with you, to begin a process that we hope will culminate in the meeting at the next Plenary Assembly to be held in Argentina – 2021.
Being in the middle of the YEAR OF THE WORD OF GOD, which was convened by the Catholic Biblical Federation on the occasion of the 1600th anniversary of the death of Saint Jerome and on its 50th anniversary, we would be very happy to be able to share the impact it has had. Therefore, it would be very useful for all members to see what this time has meant. In view of this, we ask you to send us these two considerations:
The Year of the Word of God,
- How have you lived it? What was the impact of this initiative? Did it generate any new process? Which one?
- What significant initiatives have you carried out on the occasion of this event? What did you do and what was the result?
We await your answers, which could serve as working material, for one:
- for the 1600 years since the death of Saint Jerome during this Year of the Word of God
- September 30, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. (Mexico / Panama) – 7:00 p.m. (Paraguay / Venezuela) – 8:00 p.m. (Argentina / Brazil / Chile)
And in preparation for these days we will have two days:
- Southern Cone — Caribbean
Wednesday, September 23, 2020 6:00 p.m. (Caribbean) 8:00 p.m. (Argentina)
- Mexico and Central America – Andean Countries
Thursday September 24, 2020 6:00 p.m. (Panama)